If you are a doctor, nurse, dentist, chiropractor or work in another industry that requires a professional license, receiving a hearing notice from a regulatory board or administrative agency can have some serious professional and legal consequences.
Accusations of misconduct or malpractice are serious and should be addressed with the help of legal counsel that specializes in license defense and administrative law.
When your profession is on the line, it's time to turn to professional counsel
At The Patton Law Firm, LLC, attorney David Patton is an OSBA Board Certified Specialist in Administrative Law (one of only a select few practicing in Ohio). When it comes to responding to hearing notices and accusations that can compromise your professional license, he can step in and help you at each step.
As your representative, attorney Patton will:
· Ensure you meet all necessary deadlines for responding to your hearing notice
· See that you are prepared for your hearing
· Appear with you so you feel confident knowing you have counsel at your side
· Present your case in a manner commensurate with the expectations of the board
· Review possibilities for reaching a timely settlement
· Appear on your behalf if it's in your interests
· Appeal a decision if a ruling is not in your favor
Licensure and administrative hearings follow their own unique processes and procedures. Although other defense attorneys may say that they handle such cases, the fact is that they may not be familiar with the expectations of the administrative board handling your hearing.
Instead of entrusting your license and career to someone who tangentially handles these matters, why not turn to counsel that focuses exclusively on these types of cases?
Put an OSBA Board Certified Attorney in Your Corner
When a hearing notice arrives at your home or office, don't assume that you can handle it on your own. Talk to a lawyer, protect yourself and protect the career you've worked so hard to achieve.